Pitra dosh puja in Trimbakeshwar: cost, timings, dates, and benefits
For someone with Pitra Dosha in their horoscope, Pitru Paksha is significant because Pitra Dosha can be quickly removed through performing Pitra Dosha prevention over these 16 days. Pitra Dosha sufferers deal with a variety of issues.
There are three main causes of pitra dosh: the planet’s effects, the actions of one’s forefathers, and one’s karma. The Pitru Dosh can also happen if family members ignore the fundamental needs of the annual rites in retaliation for their ancestor’s neglect of the elderly and their independence.
Effects of Pitra Dosh Puja
- The person’s chronic illness causes them to have both physical and financial difficulties.
- fails to succeed in any activity; he begins to lack steadiness and serenity of mind.
- Unfavorable circumstances and small disputes in interpersonal and communal life.
- Sometimes, if a person has Pitru Dosh in his horoscope, we are unable to marry at the appropriate moment, which delays marriage.
- Pitru Dosh children may experience physical or mental impairments later in life or at birth.
- It could result in miscarriages while trying to conceive.
- Unnatural deaths, such as family accidents, murders, and suicides,.
- mysteriously taking life in the same family regularly.
- Organizing any kind of auspicious occasion in the family for a longer duration would be difficult.
- the poverty that never ends.
Pitra Dosh Nivarana Mantra
This is the mantra:
“Om Shreem Sarva Pitra Dosha Nivaranay Klesham Han Han Sukh Shantim Dehi Phat Swaha.” “Om Pitrabhya devatabhya mahayogibhyech cha, Namah swaha swadhyaya cha Nityamev namah.”.
Guidelines follow for Pitra Dosh Puja
- Perform the Pind-Daan.
- On the day of Muhurta, one must arrive one day early or as early as six in the morning.
- A person is not permitted to leave the location of a pooja until the pooja is completed. By noon on the last day, they will be freed.
- vow to appease the known and undiscovered Pitras while holding a lit lamp filled only with pure ghee.
- This mantra should be spoken sixteen times a day, or four times a day.
- This mantra can also be said for 16 Shraadh in one mala.
- Only brand-new clothing, such as a white dhoti and napkin for men, as well as sarees, blouses, and other items in plain white, black, and green colors, are required.
- On those days of Purim, they have to avoid eating anything with onions or garlic.
- Once you’re done, feed the cows or brahmins.
- Giving meals to those in need is another option.
- Alcohol and non-vegetarianism are prohibited for the next forty-one days, including Pooja Day.
Pitra dosh puja in Trimbakeshwar
There are three methods for conducting Pitra Dosh Pujas at Trimbakeshwar Temple.
Lord Narayan is worshipped for three days at the Narayan Nagbali Puja. There are multiple steps in the procedure.
- During the puja, do Tri Pindh Shradh.
- The TriPindh Shradh is carried out on the other side of the Kund.
- Three gods will be worshipped during this puja. After worshiping Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, perform the Puja of the Kalash.
- All of their ancestors receive their ancestor’s pinda, from great-grandparents to deceased parents-in-law, brothers, sisters, uncles, and aunts. Included are also the departed gurujis.
- Jal, Pushpa, tulsi leaves, black sesame, and Jal are used to worship these pindhs.
- The procedure lasts for one to two hours.
- In honor of your departed ancestors, you can provide food or clothing donations.
- One packet of Dhoop sticks
- Betel Nuts and leaves for Rs. 30
- Hawan Samagri
- 2 Kg of Cow ghee
- Five different varieties of sweets
- one bottle of Gangaajal
- Fire pit
- Mango leaves
- Yellow rice
- One packet of Camphor
- One small bottle of Honey
- 250 g of Sugar
- 100 g of Turmeric
- One Pink cloth
Benefits of Pitra Dosh Puja in Trimbakeshwar
- The individual will be protected from serious health issues, as will their descendants.
- With this cure, a person’s descendants will be protected from the negative effects of the Dosha.
- A native person and his family have a higher chance of avoiding deaths and unexpected, possibly deadly accidents.
- They won’t run into financial difficulties in their lifetime.
- The people living there will be guaranteed to be wealthy and happy.
- If someone does well for their peace and upliftment, the ancestors will undoubtedly bless them.
- By performing pitra dosh puja, one can also clear their way of any difficulties and obstacles.
- This pooja makes family life easy and joyful and builds peaceful and friendly relationships within the family.
- It also offers peace of mind and financial security.
- Additionally, this pooja removes destruction and severe illnesses brought on by malefic planets.
For more details, please call 737-687-7047
A minimum of 7 days of booking is advisable to make puja arrangements.
Pitra dosh puja 2024 dates in Trimbakeshwar
|Moksha Narayan Nagbali 2024 Dates
|2Dec, 5Dec, 9Dec, 13Dec, 16Dec, 22Dec, 25Dec, 29Dec
|1Jan, 4Jan, 18Jan, 21Jan, 25Jan and 29Jan
|9Feb, 15Feb, 19Feb, 22Feb and 27Feb
|3Mar, 8Mar, 13Mar, 16Mar, 20Mar and 31Mar