Pedakakani Temple Sevas
Pedakakani Temple Sevas Timings, Cost and Booking
|2||Antaralaya Darshan||Rs.10 per person|
|5||Vratham or Upanayanam||Rs.350|
|11||Rahu Ketu Pooja||Rs.350|
|14||Lorry / Tractor or Heavy motor Vehicles||Rs.150|
|15||Car and other Vehicles||Rs.100|
|16||Motorcycle and other vehicles||Rs.50|
Peddakakani Temple Sevas Booking
- Online booking is not available for the Seva or Pooja tickets.
- It is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter for the same day Pooja and Sevas
- Saswatha Pooja amount can be paid during visit or by sending DD or MO on the name of Devasthanam.
How to reach Pedakakani temple
- The nearest airport is at Vijayawada which is 50 km away
- The nearest station is at Guntur which is 9 km away.
- Temple is easily reachable from Guntur bus station which is 8 km away. The bus frequency is quite high from this place.
Reference Link: History