Pedakakani Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings, Benefits
Pooja duration: 1 hour – 1 hour 30 mins, followed by Darshan
Pooja performed on all days.
Pooja will be performed in batches from 7:00 am – 12:30 pm.
Pooja Ticket cost: Rs.350 for one person/couple. Pooja can be performed as a single or couple. Pooja items will be provided by the temple itself.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be fine.
Pooja Items will be provided by the temple itself.
Advance booking is not available. It is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter for the same day Pooja. The Crowd will be high on Amavasya days and Tuesdays. Pooja to be performed with an empty stomach.
Best days for Pedakakani Rahu Ketu Pooja
- During Surya or Chandra Grahan hours
- During Amavasya timings
- Rahu Kalam hours on Sun ( 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm) or Tue (3:00 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Performing Pooja during Rahu Kalam is preferable over Normal Pooja hours.
How to reach Pedakakani temple
- The nearest airport is at Vijayawada which is 50 km away
- The nearest station is at Guntur which is 9 km away.
- Temple is easily reachable from Guntur bus station which is 8 km away. The bus frequency is quite high from this place.
Reference Link: History