Pashupatinath Darshan Timings Today, Starting and Ending Time.
|1||4:00 am- 8:30 am||Sarva Darshan|
|2||9:00 am – 9:30 am||Darshan|
|3||10:00 am – 1:45 pm||Farmayishi Puja Darshan|
|4||2:00 pm||Temple will be closed|
|5||2:00 pm -5:00 pm||Temple remains closed|
|6||5:00 pm||Temple reopening|
|7||5:15 pm – 5:45 pm||Sandya Aarti|
|8||5:45 pm – 9:00 p||Sarva Darshan|
|9||9:00 pm||Temple closing Hours|
|10||9:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Temple remains closed|
The above-mentioned Pashupatinath Darshan timings might differ on special days.
Ticket Cost: Free entry for all.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan waiting time: 90 mins – 180 mins. Depends on the crowd.
Pashupatinath Darshan Timings/ Instructions
- Electronic gadgets not allowed in the temple premises
- Photography not allowed
- Must leave footwear at the shoe keeping centre.
- No Darshan in the afternoon hours.
How to reach Pashupatinath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Kathmandu which is 2 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Kathmandu which is 6 Km away.
- Taxis are available from Airport and Railway station. Mini Buses are running from all parts of Kathmandu.
Reference Link: details