Palani Thulabharam Timings, Procedure
Thulabharam timings: 6:00 am – 8:45 pm
It will be performed daily at the temple.
Ticket cost: Rs.10 for one person
Palani Thulabharam Procedure
- Thulabharam can be performed during temple opening hours.
- Advance booking is not available. It is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter.
- The devotee has to carry the item on their own.
- Devotees can carry any item as there is no restriction.
- Ready-made items will not be available at the temple
- Thulabharam will be performed at Udumalapeta Mandapam.
- Mandapam is located outside the temple.
- Devotees can perform this event before or after Darshan on their wish.
How to reach Palani Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 114 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Palani. Dindigul railway station is 56 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tuticorin.
Reference Link: Temple History