Palani Special Darshan Timings, Ticket Cost and Online booking
Ticket Cost: Rs.100 per person
Timings: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Special Darshan available on all days.
Reporting time: 45 in advance at temple office
Total No. Of tickets: 100 ( Varies time to time) per day
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
Palani Special Darshan Online booking
- Online booking opens 45 days in advance.
- The devotee is good to book a ticket before 3 days as well if available.
- One must carry ticket printout along with valid Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.
- One can book one ticket per person for one transaction.
- Online booking available for these tickets.
How to reach Palani Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 114 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Palani. Dindigul railway station is 56 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tuticorin.
Reference Link: details