Palani Murugan Abhishekam Timings, Ticket Cost, Abhishekam
|S.No||Pooja Name||Pooja |
|1||Milk Abhisekam||Daily||7:30 am||4:30 pm||R.25|
|Daily||7:30 am||4:30 pm||Rs.25|
|3||Asttotiram Archanai||Daily||7:30 am||7:30 pm||Rs.5|
|Daily||7:30 am||7:30 pm||Rs.10|
|5||Thirthakavadi||Daily||7:30 am||7:30 pm||Rs.20|
|8||Palliarai theepandham||Daily||8:30 pm||–||Rs.100|
|9||Palliarai Vensamaram||Daily||8:30 pm||–||Rs.50|
|11||Thangamayil vaganam||Daily||6:30 pm||6:30 pm||Rs.1000|
(3 books only)
|15||Amuthu giving fees|
as a gift )
Palani Murugan Abhishekam details
- Online booking is not available for Abhishekam.
- It is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter.
- It is performed daily.
- Traditional dress is preferable.
How to reach Palani Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 114 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Palani. Dindigul railway station is 56 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tuticorin.
Reference Link: Temple History