Palani Marriage Procedure, Booking, Hall availability, Cost
Hall Allotment Timings: 2:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Hall Charges: Rs.5000 – Rs.45000
Hall Capacity: 100 – 500 members.
Hall Location: Bottom of the Hill near to Steps entrance. No Marriage Halls on top of the hill.
Palani Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Arranged marriages are allowed to perform in these Halls.
- Aadhaar Card Photocopies required from Bride, Groom and their parents.
- Hall booking receipt required at the time of Hall Allotment.
- Hall charges include One day Hall Rent, Water Supply charges and Electricity charges for minimal usage.
- The Hall manager has all right to cancel the booking if found irrelevant.
- Marriage Halls and Rooms are not located on top of the hill.
Marriage Package Details
- One day Hall Rent
- Pooja materials
- Orchestra (if required)
- Reception Stage decoration
- Flower and Lighting decoration
- Seating Arrangements
- Catering Services
- Purohit- 2 Nos etc will be provided as part of the Marriage Packages.
Marriage Registration procedure
- A receipt will be issued from the Hall manager after marriage.
- This receipt can be used for registration either in Palani or in their home town.
- Marriage Invitation Card, Wedding Photos 2 Nos. Parents Aadhaar Cards from both side, Groom and Bride’s Aadhaar Cards required.
For more details, Please call @ 94441 76673
Reference Link: Temple History