New Tirupati VIP Darshan Process, Booking, Ticket Cost,
- The donor who contributes Rs.10000 to SRIVANI trust can avail Begining Break Darshan
- SRIVANI trust is meant for religious rituals, functions, festivals, constructing new temples at SC/ ST/BC areas and to promote Sanathana Dharma.
- The online donation receipt to be submitted at Gokulam Guesthouse Tirumala.
- Tickets to be availed one day in advance at the counter.
- Rs.500 per person to be paid at the counter for Break Darshan Ticket.
- The donor must show the Online Donation receipt and Photo ID proof.
- Online Donations quota will be changed time-to-time.
- Max 9 tickets per person for one family using 1 login ID.
- The day-wise online quota will be released one month in advance.
- Offline ticket purchase is available at Donor Cell Tirumala for the next day Break Darshan.
- Two counters are available at Donor Cell Tirumala to serve devotees.
- Payments can be made using Credit/ Debit Card or by Cash at the counter.
- On purchasing the ticket at the counter, the devotee must report at Vaikuntam I entrance
- Two Laddus can be availed after Darshan from the Laddu Counters.
- Please carry a small change of Rs.2 for Laddu Cover purchase.
- New Tirupati VIP Darshan Process is meant to avoid Brokers or third party agents in Tirumala
- Please note that the old process still in place using recommendation letters.
Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
New Tirupati VIP Darshan Booking Process
- Login to ttd Seva online website with your credentials and click on Donation.
- Select Sri Venkateswara Aalayala Nirmanam Trust (SRIVANI trust) and amount Rs.10000 to be paid.
Age limit: Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
For more details on New Tirupati VIP Darshan Process, please call @85000 85151
VIP Darshan timings
|Day||Reporting Time||Darshan Duration|
|Monday||6:00 am||2 hours|
|Tuesday||6:00 am||2 hours|
|Wednesday||6:00 am||2 hours|
|Thursday||6:00 am||2 hours|
|Friday||6:30 am||1 hour 50 mins|
|Saturday||6:00 am||1 hour 45 mins|
|Sunday||6:00 am||1 hour 45 mins|