Navgrah Shanti Puja Procedure, Benefits, Cost and Timings
Navgraha shanti puja is the puja to worship all nine planets. According to the horoscope affects the course of life marriage, career, health, and finances. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms doshas.
Navgraha Shanti Puja Vidhi:
- Navagraha puja should be done on a special day or a muhurta. The muhurta of this puja is derived according to the horoscope.
- While performing the navagraha puja chant all the mantra for all the nine planets which are Ketu, Venus, sun, moon, Rahu, Jupiter, Saturn, and Mercury is necessary.
- Chanting of these mantras is necessary to appease the navagrahas. This process is also called graha shanti.
- The significance of worshipping navgrahas or nine planets, god Vishnu says to Rudra that people who worship the navgraha with appropriate rituals attain all four purusharth which are dharma, artha, Kaam, and moksha.
Importance of Navagraha Puja:
The navagraha puja is the formal worship done to the nine planets. The day this remedy has to be accomplished relies on the condition of the person and his or her needs. And also its frequency will depend on the same. The religious guides can assess the wants.
Importance of nine planets in life:
The sun represents our principles.
Moon is associated with our spontaneous reaction and teaches us to balance our emotions.
It teaches us to be stable and take the initiative in decision-making.
Budha grah is called the messenger of god.
It nullifies bad emotions. Improves health, wealth, education, and progeny.
Shukra is the goddess of love. It indicates love and money.
It helps us to grab new opportunities make the correct decision and fulfill goals.
It improves personal as well as professional life, and financial condition and helps gain spiritual bliss.
It safeguards us from accidents and protects evil eyes.
Benefits of Navgraha Puja:
- Mainly this puja removes all negative effects of all plants of your kundali.
- It gives relief from diseases related to the nervous system.
- This puja is given strength and courage prosperity and success in life.
- Navgraha puja is beneficial for mental peace.
- It offers good health, wealth, and power in life.
Navgrah Shanti Puja Samgri:
- Aarti thali
- Nine types of fruits
- Nine different colors of clothes
- Nine different mithai
- Nine janeu
- Fresh flower
- Mango leaves
- Two diyas
- Tulsi leaves
- Ten betelnut
- Incense sticks
- Haldi, kumkum
- Navgrah photo
- Navgrah yantra
- Havan samidha sticks
- Honam samgri
- Navgrah sticks
- Kapur slabs
- Rice and coins.