Nanjangud Marriage Procedure
Nanjangud Marriage Procedure, Hall Rent, Online Booking
Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm/4:00 pm – 3:00 pm/4:00 pm on the next day.
Documents required for Marriage: Aadhaar Card for Address and Photo ID proof. School Certificate for the Age proof.
Documents required from Bride and Bride Groom. Inter-Caste marriages will be performed on Parent’s acceptance.
Aadhaar Card required from Parents or Relatives from both sides. Advance booking required for Marriage Halls as Halls are limited.
Parents/ Relatives from both sides must present with their original Aadhaar Cards. In case of Parents absence, Late certificates must be produced along with Relatives Aadhaar Cards.
Mantap is located outside the Temple.
Marriage Hall Rent Includes
- Water Supply
- Electricity Supply. For High-end lighting decoration, extra amount will be charged.
Self Arrangements for the marriage
- Food Arrangements
- Seating Arrangements
- Flower Decorations
- Mantap decorations
- Pooja Samagri
- Music System
- Additional Rooms for the stay
- Supplier boys
- Garlands and other Dress Materials
Nanjangud Marriage Hall Terms
- Parents or Relatives must present at the time of Hall allotment. Full amount has to be paid while blocking the Hall.
- Cancellation is not available for Marriage Halls.
- Prepone or Postpone may be considered and is subjected to availability.
- Payment receipt is required for the marriage hall allotment.
- Marriage Hall allotment time cannot be extended. One day charge will be levied beyond the allotted timings.
- Additional Current Bill, Extra Water usage will be charged based on the usage.
- Trust is not responsible for any loss or Damage.
Reference Link: details