Mrityunjaya Homam in Thirukadaiyur Benefits, Cost and Pooja procedure
Pooja Duration: 2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins
Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
No.of priests performing this Homam: 2
When to perform Mrityunjaya Homam?
- It is said that performing Homam for a new born baby will be blessed with Purna Ayush.
- It is advisable to perform on the birth star day for effective results
- Seeking Good health and peace of mind
- To control anger
- An astrologer can let you know the Dosha related to accidents, in such cases this Homam is effective.
Mrityunjaya Homam in Thirukadaiyur Procedure
- Pooja performed to the Cow
- Pooja begins with Ganapathi pooja
- Maha Sankalpam
- Cleaning of hands – Punyahavachanam
- Devatha Avahanam will be performed followed by Kalasa Sthapana
- 16 Kalasa Prathishta and Pooja
- Homam will be performed by 2 priests
- Poornahuthi marks the ends of the Homam.
- Water in the Kalasa will be pourned on the devotee
- Aseervachana by the priests
Pooja material will be supplied as part of the Homam package booking. The devotee must carry New Dress two sets.
Mrityunjaya Homam in Thirukadaiyur Benefits
- Removes Dosha related to sudden death
- Avoid road accidents or injuries
- Removes Dosha related to health ailments
- Health and family protection
- Removes Negative energy
- Removes fear of sudden death
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
Please chant this Maha mantra for 108 in the early hours or in the evening hours for good results. This Mantra can be chanted anytime as it removes fear and bless devotee with positive energy.
Auspicious Date for Mrityunjaya Homam
It is advisable to perform Homam on the birth star day or every year on the birth star day. There is no age limit for this Homam. This Homam can be performed on behalf of other person as well. All we need is Gothra and Nama.