Melmaruvathur Irumudi Timings, Cost and Procedure
Irumudi Dates will be around 5Dec – 20Jan. (not exact dates)
Irumudi Cost: R.300
Trains will have a temporary stoppage at Melmaruvathur on these special days for 1 min.
Darshan waiting time: 4-5 hours (approx)
Age Limit: No restriction
Irumudi for the new Malai cost around Rs.1500 – Rs.2000.
Sakthi Malai Duration: 3 -5 days.
Women: Red Saree and Blouse
Men: Red Dhoti and Upper Cloth
Melmaruvathur Irumudi Procedure
- The devotee practice the rituals for 3 -5 days.
- Some devotees will make it for 1 day as well.
- One must fast till they take the Irumudi.
- Must have Veg food during these days.
- Devotees perform Angapradakshinam around 5 am.
- The devotees are advised to segregate the materials inside the Irumudi.
- Abhishekam water will be offered to the devotee after Darshan.
- Tickets can be booked in online well in advance.
- Family Well being
- Will be relieved from evil effects
- Good health
- For spouse long life.