Mehandipur Balaji Ghost Story, Procedure, Charges
Best day for the Remedy: Tue and Saturday.
The crowd will be high on these days and Darshan waiting time might be 2 -3 hours.
Temple remains open on all days.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
No prior booking required for this Puja. Puja performed on all days but Tue and Saturdays are preferable.
Mehandipur Balaji Ghost Remedy
- Collect the sand/ dust from the room corner and Place it on red cloth edge and tie the knot.
- Repeat the same for the other three corners of the rooms for the three edges of the cloth.
- Place the coconut and Rs.11 (Rs. 1 coins preferred) on top of the cloth and wrap it again.
- 15 mins before the departure, perform the Aarti to the suffering person with red cloth for seven times in the clockwise direction.
- One must not stop their journey or halt during their journey.
- On reaching the Temple, purchase Arji which cost Rs.281 and Prasad which cost Rs.10 from the shops nearby the temple.
- Handover the Arji and Prasad to the priest near the deity.
- Bhajan will be performed in the Hall between 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- The person who is suffering must present during the Bhajan.
- All the devotees must chant Ram Naam.
- It is advisable to participate in Bhajan for 3 days.
- No charges to be paid for the Bhajan and Chant.
Reference Link: details