Mathura Sri Krishna Temple
Mathura Sri Krishna Temple Sevas, Pooja, Timings and Darshan details.
Mathura Sri Krishna Temple Sevas
|S.No||Seva Name||Ticket Cost|
|3||Abhishek Seva and Gopal Sahasra Nam Path||Rs.1100|
|4||Rudrabhishek and Mruthyunjay Path Sahit||Rs.1100|
|5||Regular Poshak Seva||Rs.100|
|6||Special Poshak Seva||Rs.31000|
|7||Phool Bangla -Shree Radhakrishna Temple (Regular)||Rs.5100|
|8||Phool Bangla -Shree Radhakrishna Temple Special||Rs.11000|
|9||Phool Bangla -Shree Radhakrishna Temple Extra Special||Rs.21000|
|10||Phool Bangla (Other Temple)||Rs.4100|
|11||Phool Bangla(Other Temple) Special||Rs.11000|
|15||Phal Bhog and Shayan Bhog||Rs.2100|
Mathura Sri Krishna Temple Timings
|Month||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|11 Apr -17 Nov||5:00 am – 12:00 pm||4:00 pm – 9:30 pm|
|29 Nov -10 Apr||5:30 am – 12:00 pm||3:00 pm – 8:30 pm|
The crowd will be high during Krishna Janmashtami, Holi and Vasantha Mausam days.
Sevas Booking Procedure
- Online Booking is not available as tickets are issued at the counter.
How to reach Sri Krishna Janmasthan?
- The nearest airport is at Agra which is 64 Km away.
- Delhi Airport is 168 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Mathura which is 1.8 Km away.
- From Delhi, Taj Express runs thru Mathura.
- Train frequency is high from major cities to Mathura.
- The direct bus is available from Mathura to Temple. Taxi and Auto Rickshaw are running frequently.
Reference link: details