Marudamalai Temple Marriage Procedure, Cost, Online Booking
Marriage Enrollment Fees: Rs.250 (Charges can be revised without prior intimation)
Marriages are performed within the temple opening Hours.
Marudamalai Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this temple
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
- The devotee have to collect the form from the counter.
- Advance booking required as limited marriages are allowed on any day.
- Only Thirumangalyam is allowed in the Sannadhi.
- Mantap and other arrangements can be planned outside the temple
- Marriage registration certificate will be issued by the temple authorities
- Parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriages
- At present, due to COVID Sannadhi Thirumangalyam is not available now.
- Mantap, Decoration can be planned in a hall outside the temple.
- Please note that Love marriages are not allowed here in this temple.
- The devotee have to bring Pooja Samagri, Knot and other required items as suggested by the priest.
- Those are looking for marriage hall booking, please call on the below number.
Marriage enrollment fees doesn’t include Nadaswaram, Pooja materials etc.