Mantralayam Temple Timings for Darshan, Swamiji blessing and Mantrakshata Timings. Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy Mutt.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays. 30 to 45 mins during weekends and 1 to 2 hours during festival days.
Mantralayam Temple Darshan Timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 6:00 am
- Darshan Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Temple will be closed at 2 pm for cleaning at Sanctum of Sanctorium
- Temple closing Hours: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Darshan Hours: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 9:00 pm
HH Sri Swami Ji Timings
- Morning Hours: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Evening Hours: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm
The above-mentioned Mantralayam Temple Timings will change during Aaradhana days.
Best time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
How to reach Mantralayam Temple?
- The Direct bus to Mantralayam is available from Hyderabad, Nandyala, Tadipatri, Nellore, Palamaner, Aallagadda, Anantapur, Giddalur, Bengaluru, Hanmakonda, Thanduru, Chennai, Kodhada, Dharmavaram, Rajamundry, Rayadurgam, Proddaturu, Vijayawada, Bellary, Thungabhadra, Srisailam, Yemiganur, Nagaladinne, Boodhuru, Kottala, Madhavaram.
- These bus routes connect most of the regions in Andhra, Telangana and Karnataka.
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad which is 230 Km away.