Mala Mahadeshwara Thulabhara Timings, Cost, Booking
|Mon-Sun||7:30 am – 10:30 am|
|12:30 pm – 6:30 pm|
|Jathara and Special Days||6:00 am – 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am – 10:30 am|
|2:00 pm – 6:30 pm|
Mala Mahadeshwara Thulabhara Procedure
- The devotee has to carry the Item
- The devotee will be weighed against the offering in a pan.
- The Temple staff will be collecting the offered item post-Thulabhara.
- Thulabhara is not available during Abhisheka timings in any day.
- It is performed on all days.
- There is no age limit for the offerings.
- Online booking is not available for booking.
Reference Link: details
What is the cost of jaggery tulabara for the 2.5 year baby? We must bring jaggery or not please inform us
It depends on the price of the local price .