Maha Pashupatha Homam cost, Benefits and Pooja procedure
Pooja Duration: 2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins
Pooja Dress Code: Men to wear Dhoti and Upper cloth. Women to wear Saree.
This Pooja can be performed as a couple or Single.
Pooja cost: Rs.16500 to Rs.18000
Maha Pashupatha Homam Pooja
- 2 to 4 priests will be performing the Pooja
- The couple is allowed to sit next to Homa Kund.
- Priests will be chanting Mantra and guide the couple on the Pooja process.
- Pooja Samagri is already included in the Pooja cost.
Maha Pashupatha Homam Benefits
- Removes Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Removes Dosha related to Pregnancy and marriage delay.
- To overcome Financial loss
- Seeking Good health and positive Energy
- Reduces malefic effects from Shani Graha
- Seeking Job promotion
- Business Growth
- Good education and Career growth
- Removes hurdles in all tasks
Lord Shiva has five faces or forms known as Ishana, Tatpurusha, Aghora, Sadyojata and Vamadeva. Pashupatha is Lord Shiva’s weapon to destroy enemies. Maha Pashupatha Homam yields best results in Graha Dosha Nivarana.
Best days for the Pooja
- Maha Sivaratri day
- First Saturday after Maha Sivaratri
- 9 days after Maha Sivaratri.
- Amavasya day
- Day as suggested by the Astrologer based on the birth chart
For more details, please call @ 701 303 3309
- Not to consume Non-Veg for 3 days before and after the Pooja.
- Must perform this Pooja on fast
- The female devotee can participate after the 8th day of the Menstrual cycle.
- Not to perform Pooja during Menstrual cycle.
- To take a head bath on the Pooja day.