Maha Mrityunjaya Homam in Gokarna Cost, Timings and Procedure
Pooja duration: 4 to 5 hours.
Performing this Homam Every month on New Born child birth star day for the first year and on every year on birth star day will bless the child with good health. This Homam can be performed for all ages. This Homa removes dosha related to sudden death which can be identified from the Kundali. Anyone can perform this Homa irrespective of Dosha.
Preferable Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Maha Mrityunjaya Homa Benefits
- Removes fear of sudden death
- Recover for illness
- For longevity
- Removes Dosha related to accidents
- Good health
- Attain Moksha after life
- Helps in Mind control
- Positive energy
Chanting Mrityunjaya Mantra for 108 times will yield good results
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mokshiya Maamritat
Maha Mrityunjaya Homam in Gokarna
- This Homam will be performed for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Homam starts with Ganapathi Pooja followed by Mrityunjaya Mantra chanting
- 2 to 3 priests will be performing the Pooja.