Madurai Rameswaram Tour package from Chennai by Train, Cost and details
Day 1 Chennai to Kanyakumari Tour
- Board Train in Chennai Station at 5:15 pm.
- Journey to Kanyakumari for 13 hours 15 mins.
Day 2 Kanyakumari Tour Details
- Reach Kanyakumari Railway station by 6:30 am
- Board Cab and Drive to Hotel
- Check-in and Fresh up for 1 hour
- Breakfast will be served
- Board Cab to visit local places.
- Kumari Amman Temple,
- Three Seas Mingle Point,
- Vivekananda Rock Memorial
- Thiruvalluvar Statue
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Mandapam
- Return to Hotel and relax for a while
- Board cab again to view Sunset and Visit Wax Museum
- Return to Hotel
- Overnight stay in Kanyakumari
Day 3 Tiruchendur Murugan Temple Visit
- Wakeup call at 4:00 am
- Board cab to view Kanyakumari Sunrise
- Return to Hotel and checkout after having breakfast
- Board Cab to visit Tiruchendur.
- Tiruchendur Murugan Temple Darshan
- Drive to Rameshwaram.
- Check-in Hotel and Relax for the day.
Day 4 Rameshwaram Tour Package
- Wakeup call at 4:00 am.
- Visit the Ramanatha Swamy Temple.
- Return to Hotel and Have breakfast
- Visit Ramarpadam Temple, Pancha Mukha Anjaneya Temple
- Board cab to Madurai at 11:30 am.
- Drive to Madurai and Visit Thiruparankundram Murugan Temple, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal and Meenakshi Amman Temple.
- Drop at Madurai Railway station.
- Board Train in Madurai Railway station at 9:45 pm
- Journey to Chennai for 9 hours.
Day 5 Chennai Arrival
- Reach Chennai by 6:45 am.
- Tour Service Ends.
Madurai Rameswaram Tour package cost from Chennai
|Class||No.of persons||Tour Cost/ person|
|–||Child with Bed (5-11 years)||Rs.5500|
|–||Child without bed||Rs.3900|
|–||Child with Bed||Rs.7300|
|–||Child without Bed||Rs.5900|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimation.
Madurai Rameswaram Tour package inclusions from Chennai
- To and Fro Train charges.
- Ac cab charges
- Toll charges
- Parking charges
- Driver charges
- Ac Accommodation on Twin/ Triple sharing basis.