Maddileti Narasimha Swamy Poojas, Ticket Cost and Booking details
|S.No||Seva Name||Ticket Cost|
|13||VIP Darshan ticket||Rs.100|
|14||Special Darshan ticket||Rs.10|
|19||Abhishekam Laddu Prasadam||Rs.100|
The above-mentioned charges can be revised without prior intimation.
Maddileti Narasimha Swamy Pooja and Darshan
Free Darshan Duration: 20 -30 mins.
Special Darshan Duration: 5 – 10 mins.
VIP Darshan Duration: 5 mins.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit. Dress code applies for Homam and Kalyanam tickets.
Pooja Timings: 6:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 8:00 pm.
The temple will be crowded on Fri, Sat, Sun, Festival days, Dhanur Masam and Karthika Masam, Akshaya Tritiya, Swathi Nakshatram day etc.
Best time to visit: Sep-Jun.
Hair offering Timings: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Maddileti Narasimha Swamy Pooja Booking
- Online booking is not available for these Seva tickets.
- It is on arrival ticket purchase at the counter for the same day Seva.
How to reach Maddileti Narasimha Swamy Temple?
- Temple can be reached from Kurnool which is 74 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Kurnool bus station.
- Kurnool city can be reached by Train and Bus from all major cities.