Lakshmi Kubera Pooja Vandalur Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking
|Morning Hours||6:00 am – 1:30 pm|
|Evening Hours||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
Pooja Duration: 1 hour. Batch in every 1 hour.
Location: Inside Temple near main deity.
Pooja will be performed on Every New moon day (Amavasya).
Best Days for Lakshmi Kubera Pooja Vandalur
- Aadi Amavasya
- Mahalaya Amavasya
- Deepavali Amavasya day are auspicious for this Pooja.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
|Ticket Cost||No.of Persons||No.of Persons/ Batch|
Prasadam will be offered to Rs.100 ticket bookings.
Prasadam and Kubera stand will offered to Rs.1000 ticket bookings.
Lakshmi Kubera Pooja Vandalur Booking
- Rs.1000 ticket holders are seated close to the deity followed by Rs.100 ticket holders.
- The main priest instructs the devotees in performing the Pooja.
- Required Pooja materials will be supplied by the trust itself.
- Lotus Petals, Kubera Idol, Turmeric, One Coin etc
- The devotees are allowed to sit and perform the Pooja.
- Panchamrutha Abhishekam performed to Goddess Lakshmi, Kubera and his consort Chitralekha.
- Online booking not available for these tickets. It is on arrival ticket purchase at the counter for the same day Pooja.
- Good wealth and Happiness.
- Family well being.
- Removes financial difficulties.
- Good Health
- Mental peace.
Reference Link: details