Kundrathur Murugan Temple Marriage, Cost, Booking procedure
Marriage Enrollment charges: Rs.1000
Marriage Timings: 6:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Approx 20 marriages are allowed inside the temple for Thirumangalyam
Kundrathur Murugan Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards, SSLC Mark sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs required.
- Only Thirumangalyam is allowed inside the temple.
- Parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- One must collect Marriage enrollment form at the temple counter.
- Pre and Post marriage arrangements can be performed outside the temple.
- The newlywed couple can have Darshan after Sannathi Marriage.
- Marriage registration copy will be provided after marriage.
- The same certificate is valid across the country no other registration required.
- Photography and Video shoot are not allowed inside the temple.
Marriage Halls are located down the hill. Earlier Sannathi Homam was allowed, due to current COVID situation only Thirumangalyam is allowed.
Advance booking required for the marriage enrollment and hall booking.