Kudroli Temple Timings, Darshan, Open and Closing Hours
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 15 to 20 mins during weekdays. 30 to 40 mins during weekends. 1 to 2 hours on festival days.
Kudroli Temple Timings
|6:00 am to 2:00 pm||Darshan|
|11:30 am||Narayana Guru Pooja|
|11:55 am||Ganapathi pooja|
|12:15 pm||Gokarnanatha Pooja|
|2:00 pm to 430 pm||Temple remains closed|
|4:30 pm to 9:00 pm||Darshan|
|7:00 pm||Narayana Guru Pooja|
|7:55 pm||Ganapathi pooja|
|8:15 pm||Gokarnanatha Pooja|
|6:00 am to 9:00 pm||Seva Counter|
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days.
Kudroli Temple Special Poojas
|Anna Santharpana Donation for One Day||Rs.1,00,000|
|Afternoon & Night Special Pushpalankara Maha Pooja||Rs.5000|
|Navarathri Special Pooja||Rs.1000|
|Anna Santharpana Shashwatha Nidhi||Rs.25,000|
|arake Rathosava at Jathra Time||Rs.5,000|
How to reach?
The approximate distance & journey time to reach Shree Kshetra Kudroli Gokarnanatha
through various modes are listed below
- From Mangalore KSRTC bus stand to the temple is 3.4 Km and might take 9 mins
- City bus route no: 7. 13A. 1B, 31A
- From Hampankatta Mangalore, the temple is 2 Km. It might take 8 mins
- The nearest Railway station is at Mangalore central railway station which is 2.7 Km to Shree Kshetra. It might take 10 minutes.
- The nearest airport is at Mangalore which is 12 KM (25 minutes, fastest route lighter traffic than usual) away from Shree kshetra.