Kudroli Gokarnath Temple History, Timings and Route info
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Best Time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
Dasara festival will be celebrated in a grand and it had become world-famous now.
Kudroli Gokarnath Temple History
Sri Narayana Guru an ardent of Lord Siva installed a Shiv Linga in Feb 1912 and worshipped the deity. Sri Narayana Guru named this Kshetra as Kudroli Gokarnanatheshwara Kshetra. On Guru’s instructions, Lord Ganapathy, Lord Subrahmanya, Goddess Annapoorneshwari, Lord Bhairava were installed in this temple. Earlier the temple was built in Kerala style but the renovation in 1991 modified the structure to Chola style.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays. 30 to 40 mins during weekends and 1 to 2 hours during festival days.
Kudroli Gokarnath Temple Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Evening Hours: 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days.
Kudroli Gokarnath Temple Poojas
|Pooja Name||Ticket cost|
|Maha Thila Homa||Rs.500|
How to reach Kudroli Gokarnath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Mangalore which is 13 Km away
- The nearest railway station is at Mangalore which is 3.4 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Mangalore station to the temple with high frequency