Kodumudi Temple Marriage Procedure, Booking Procedure, Marriage Hall Marriage duration: 30 to 45 mins. Marriage is allowed during Temple opening hours. Sannidhi marriage is allowed before the deity. Temple Opening Hours: 6.00 am to 12.00 pm and 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Kodumudi Temple Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies, Date of birth certificate photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
- The marriage Form must be filled and signed by the VRO/ Thasildhar
- Advance booking is required as a limited number of marriages are allowed at the temple
- Hall rent to be paid at the time of booking.
- Group marriages are performed inside Temple at the Darshan Exit point.
- Hall booking receipt required for hall allotment.
- 90 days advance booking is required for marriage halls.
- Marriage Registration is not performed at the temple.
- A receipt will be issued after marriage which can be used for the registration
Marriage Hall Booking Documents
- Certificate from Village Officer
- Aadhaar Card photocopy from Bride and Groom
- Aadhaar Card photocopy from Bride and Groom Parent’s
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus.
- SSLC mark sheet photocopies from Bride and Groom.
Marriage Hall Details
- Marriage Hall Charges, Water Charges and Electricity Supply will be provided.
- Additional Cost for Seating Arrangement, Lighting decoration, Food arrangements (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks)
- Purohit, Pooja materials, Nadaswaram will be charged.
For more details, Please call @ 91591 23073