Keesaragutta Temple Timings, Darshan and Crowd status
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays. 30 to 45 mins during weekends.
Temple will be crowded on Sat, Sun, Mon, Karthika Masam, Nov, Dec, Sivaratri festival days, May and Jun months.
Keesaragutta temple remains opens from 6:00 am to 7:30 pm on Sun to Sat. Abhishekam is performed daily and cost Rs.1000 for 2 members. The devotees can carry Pooja articles for the Abhishekam. Milk, Curd, Flowers, Garlands, Honey can be offered.
Keesaragutta Temple Timings
- Suprabhata Seva: 6:00 am to 6:30 am
- Mahanyasa Poorvaka Rudrabhishekam: 6:30 am to 7:30 am
- Maha Harathi: 7:45 am
- Abhishekam: 8:00 am to 12:45 pm
- Darshan: 6:30 am to 12:45 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 12:45 pm
- Temple reopens: 3:00 pm
- Darshan: 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Archana: 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Abhishekam: 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Nivedana, Harathi, Mantra Pushpam: 7:00 pm to 7:20 pm
- Pavalimpu Seva: 7:20 pm to 7:30 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 7:30 pm
Keesaragutta Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:30 am to 12:45 pm
- Evening Hours: 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Benefits of Keesaragutta Abhishekam
- Blessed with good health
- Removes fear of sudden death
- For business and career growth.
- Blessed with Longevity and peace of mind.
- Positive energy and family wellbeing.
How to reach Keesaragutta Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Raichur which is 15 Km away.
- The direct trains available from Chennai, Mumbai to Raichur.
- The direct bus is available from Hyderabad and Secunderabad to the temple.