Karur Temple Wedding at Thanthonialai Kalyana Venkataramana Swamy premises
Marriage Hall and Vessels Rent for 1 days cost Rs.2565. This charges doesn’t include Priest and other expenses and the cost can be revised without prior intimation.
Karur Temple Wedding Booking procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies, 10th/ SSC Marksheet photocopies has to be submitted
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies has to be submitted
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
- Advance booking is advisable for marriage hall booking
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed
- Hall decoration, Pooja articles, Priest, catering services etc has to be arranged on their own.
- A certificate will be issued after the marriage by the temple authority.
- Parents/ Relatives. Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- Marriage hall booking is allowed on all days.
- Devotees can have Darshan on their own after marriage.
- Photography and Video shooting allowed inside the hall
How to reach Karur Thanthonimalai Perumal temple?
- The nearest airport is a Trichy which is 89 Km away
- The nearest railway station is at Karur which is 4 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Karur, Trichy to the temple.