Kapaleeswarar Temple marriage hall Cost, Booking Procedure
Marriage Timings: During Temple timings only.
Temple Timings: 5:00 am to 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Kapaleeswarar Temple marriage hall
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards, Caste certificate photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar cards photocopies
- Love marriage without parents acceptance is not allowed here
- Advance booking is required for the marriage enrollment
- Marriage halls (if required) have to be booked separately.
- Bride parents and Groom parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- A certificate will be issued by the temple authority for the marriage registration.
- Advance booking is required for the marriage halls as limited persons are allowed here.
- Marriage enrollment is allowed within the office opening hours.
- Online Booking is not available. One must visit the temple in person to collect the enrollment form.
- Only Thiurmangalayam is allowed in the Moolavar Sannidhi.
- The couple and relatives are allowed for Thirumangalyam and the newlywed couple will have Darshan.
Kapaleeswarar Temple Marriage Hall
No.of Facility – 1
Hall Location – R.A.PURAM
Hall Details – A/M. Kapaleeswarar Karpagambal Kalyana Mandapam,
No.1, Pasumpon Muthu Ramalingam Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai-600028.
- Wedding hall fully Air-conditioned available for Marriages and other functions with a sitting capacity of 1000 Nos
- Dining Hall with 500 sitting capacity
- VIP Dining Hall 80 Nos capacity
- 12 A.C . Rooms and BRIDE Room and BRIDEGROOM Room
- Modified kitchen with all Amenities
- 15 persons Lift – Two and 6 persons lift – one and
- wallet car parking available.
- Vegetarian only
- Booking for Hindus only.