Kanaka Durgamma Pallaki Seva Timings, Ticket cost and pooja procedure
Pooja Timings: 6:45 pm
Pooja dates: Daily
Pooja cost: Rs.516
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be fine.
Preferable dress code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Pallaki Seva will be performed for the Utsava deities Malleswara Swamy, Parvathi and Ganga. Deities will be placed on a Pallaki and devotees will be seated during the Seva.
Pooja tickets can be booked online by providing devotees ID details at Durgamma website. Tickets can be purchased over the counter as well for the same day Pooja.
Kanaka Durgamma Pallaki Seva Benefits
- For family growth and generations
- Avoid delay in the marriage
- Avoid delay in finding the Job
- Avoid delay in the pregnancy
- Will be blessed with good health
- Will be blessed with good wealth
How to reach Kanaka Durgamma Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Vijayawada, which is 21 km away
- Vijayawada Railway station is well connected with all parts of India. Temple is 2.1 km from Railway station.
- Direct buses to Vijayawada is available from all parts of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Reference Link: Temple History