Kamakhya temple entry fees
Kamakhya temple entry fees, Counter Timings, Route info
|Darshan Type||Entry fees||Timings|
|VIP Darshan Pass||Rs.501/ person||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Senior Citizen Darshan||Free Entry||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Infant Darshan||Free Entry||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Free Darshan||–||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
The above-mentioned prices might change.
VIP Darshan/ Senior Citizen Darshan/ Infant Darshan will not be available during festival days.
Darshan waiting Time: 1 hour – 4 hours.
Darshan Ticket Booking
- Online Booking is not available for the entry tickets.
- It is on arrival ticket purchase at the counter for the same day Darshan.
- Valid Original Photo ID required: PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card.
- Cancellation is not available for the confirmed tickets.
- The crowd will be high on Full moon days and festival days.
- VIP Darshan may not be available on festival days.
How to reach Kamakhya Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Guwahati which is 17 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Guwahati which is 8 Km away. The direct trains available from major cities to Guwahati.
- This temple can be reached from Guwahati station by Bus or Auto Rickshaw.
Reference Link: details