Kalyanavedika Marriage in Tirumala, Cost, Online Booking Procedure
Only Group marriages are allowed here in this Mandapam. Decoration and Catering services are not allowed here.
Location: 1.3 Km from Main temple.
Kalyanavedika Marriage in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card and Date of birth details required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Card details required.
- Unmarried certificate from Thasildhar or Competent authority have to produced by Bride and Groom.
- Documents will be verified before allotting purohit and room.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed in this function hall.
- Parents/ Guardians as applicable must be available for the marriage.
- Required Pooja articles must be purchased on their own.
- Decorations and other special arrangements may not be allowed here.
- The purohit will perform the marriage for the group of couples
- Marriage duration 30 to 35 mins.
- As it is Group marriage not much crowd gathering allowed here.
- Post marriage, the newly wed couple and 4 other relatives are allowed to have Darshan.
- A receipt will be issued after marriage, which can be used for the registration.
- Purohit will be allotted by the Devasthanam to perform the marriage rituals.
- Online Booking is available for Kalyanavedika marriages. One must upload all required documents.
- At present Kalyanavedika marriages are on hold due to current COVID situation.
Pooja Items in Tamil
Pooja Items list in Telugu
Marriage Registration Procedure in Tirumala
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards, 10th mark sheet photocopy
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Three Witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.
- A receipt from Kalyanavedika Tirumala
For more details, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Mandatory Dress Code for Darshan
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Newly wed couples are allowed to have Darshan in the wedding dress itself.