TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking Online in Tirumala, Tirupati, Booking Status
Hall capacity: Can set up Mandapam before Cottage.
Kalyana Mandapam Allotment Timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm.
Mandapam and rooms will be allotted only at 3.00 pm. Advance room and Kalyana Mandapam allotment are not allowed.
Hall Booking receipt and Photo ID proofs are required for the Hall allotment.
TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking Online in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed in Tirumala
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card and 10th mark sheet/ Date of Birth certificate photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom Parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies are required
- Bride Parents and Groom Parents must be available for the Hall booking
- Bride and Groom’s Unmarried certificate which can be obtained from Thasildhar/ MRO has to be submitted
- Kalyana Mandapam booking opens on the 90th day from the date of marriage
- Online booking is not available as Marriage hall will be allotted after checking the documents thoroughly
- Non-Hindus, Inter religion, Love marriages and Second marriages are not allowed.
- The Booking confirmation receipt will be sent by courier to the mentioned address
- Hall and two rooms will be allotted at the time of Kalyana Mandapam allotment.
- Additional rooms can be booked online or at the CRO office on arrival.
- The newlywed couple and 4 members are allowed to have Darshan after marriage.
- The newlywed couple can have Darshan in the wedding dress itself.
- For other members, Darshan tickets can be booked online.
- A marriage receipt will be issued after the marriage.
- Parents presence is mandatory for the hall booking and Marriage.
- In the case of Parents absence, a Death Certificate can be produced along with Guardians Photo ID proofs.
- Marriage registration can be performed here in Tirumala at SMC.
- The registration process will not take much here as it is meant for marriages in Tirumala only.
- Only an Empty hall will be allotted for the marriage
- Hall Decoration, Purohit, Pooja Samagri, Nadaswaram (Melam), Catering Services can be arranged separately.
- Kalyana Mandapam Booking office remains closed on Second and Fourth Saturday, Sunday’s, Festival days such as Rathasapthami, Ainavara Asthanam, Ugadi, Vaikunta Ekadasi etc.
- It is advisable to plan for Marriage hall booking during weekdays.
- Halls are limited so advance booking is advisable.
- Only parents from both sides are required for TTD Marriage hall booking.
- Marriage can be performed following COVID safety measures.