Indrakshi Homamagna and Pooja details. Benefits of Indrakshi Homam
As per the Legend, Sage Narada approached Lord Vishnu seeking solution for Human’s diseases. Lord Vishnu explained that worshipping Indrakshi or chanting Indrakshi Gayatri Mantra will relieve from all health issues. Indra Deva came to know from Sage Narada who later passed it on to Sage Purandara. Later, Sage Purandara educated his devotees about Indrakshi Devi and her importance.
Goddess Indrakshi is another form of Goddess Lakshmi who appears in Golden colour. Goddess Indrakshi is the unity of Brahmani Shakti from Brahma, Vaishnavi Shakti from Lord Vishnu, Rudra Shakti from Siva, Krishna Pingali Shakti from Lord Krishna and Bhadrakali Shakti.
Chanting Indrakshi Gayatri Mantra for 108 times is advisable
“Om Bhasmayudhaya Vidmahe.
Raktha Nethraya Dheemahi. T
hanno Jwarahara Prachodayath”.
This Mantra can be chanted in the early hours on fasting for 108 times for good results.
Indrakshi Homam Benefits
- Recover from severe fever
- For speedy recover from Long standing health issues
- Graha Dosha Nivarana
- Removes Dosha due to Shani 7th position in the Kundali
- For longevity
- Removes Negativity
- Restores Peace of mind
- Family wellbeing
Preferable Dress Code for Homam: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Indrakshi Homam Procedure
- This Homam will be performed for about 3 to 4 hours
- Two or Three priests will be performing the Homam.
- Archana will be performed with 8 types of flowers
- Homam starts Ganapathi followed by Devatha Avahanam
- Ashotttaram will be performed during the Pooja.
- And Homam will be performed with Ksheera (Milk)
- This Homam can be performed on behalf of the bedridden person as well.
This Homam can be performed by anyone seeking good health. Indrakshi Pasupatha Homam will be performed with Moola Mantra Count.