Horanadu Maha Chandika Homa Timings, Cost, Online Booking, Pooja procedure
Ticket Cost: Rs.20,000
No.of persons allowed: 15 – 20 persons per ticket
Homa Timings: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Chandika Homa performed daily. But not on Ekadasi days and other special days.
Ticket Counter Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. Not to wear a shirt during Homa.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
- 2 Rooms will be provided for the devotees
- 15 – 20 persons are allowed per ticket during this Pooja
Horanadu Maha Chandika Homa Online Booking
- The ticket has to be booked in person at the counter.
- The date will not be provided on booking the ticket at the counter.
- On Booking ticket at the counter, the date will be informed 2 months in advance.
- Phone booking or Postal / DD booking is not available for this Homa.
- Online booking is not available for another 2 years.
- Cancellation is available for this Homa.
Horanadu Maha Chandika Homa Procedure
- This Pooja is performed inside a Mantap followed by Darshan.
- The devotee must carry flowers for the Homa rest all pooja materials will be provided by the temple.
Maha Chandika Homa Benefits
- For victory against enemies in court cases.
- Will be blessed with good fortune.
- Performed for family wellbeing.
- For Name, Fame, Power, Health and Success in all places.
- For divine grace and blessings from the supreme deities Maha Laxmi, Maha Saraswati and Maha Kali
- For good health, wealth and family protection.
- For fulfilment of wishes.
- This Homa performed seeking blessings from the Supreme deity.
- Will be blessed with tremendous energy and helps in achieving the best results
- Chandika Homam is a unique sacrificial rite involving powerful mantras
Reference Link: details