Grishneshwar Laghu Rudrabhisheka Timings, Cost and Procedure
Ticket Cost: Rs.11001 per person.
Laghu Rudrabhisheka Timings:
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 11:00 am
Afternoon Hours: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Dress Code: Male devotee must enter the temple without Shirt and Vest. Dhoti must be in Saffron or Yellow Colour. White Colour Dhoti not allowed for Abhisheka.
Grishneshwar Laghu Rudrabhisheka Procedure
- 11 Priests will be chanting the Mantras during the Rudrabhisheka
- The devotee is allowed to touch the JoytirLinga
The ticket has to be purchased at the counter. Online booking is not available.
- To win against their Rival
- Good Health
- Removes Negative Energy and create Positive energy.
- To get rid of the fear of death.
Reference Link: details