Govindaraja Swamy Temple Darshan Timings – Daily Poojas, Sevas details.
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays and 40 to 50 mins during weekends and festival days.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Sheegra Darshan ticket age limit: Ticket required for 12 years and above.
Govindaraja Swamy Temple Darshan Timings
|S.No||Timings||Pooja/ Seva/ Darshan|
|1||5:00 am – 5:30 am||Suprabhatha Seva|
|2||5:30 am – 6:30 am||Viswaroopa Darshanam|
|3||6:30 am – 7:30 am||Thomala Seva|
|4||7:30 am – 8:00 am||Sahasra Nama Archana|
|5||8:00 am – 8:45 am||Archanantara Darshan|
|6||8:45 am – 9:30 am||Naivedyam Break|
|7||9:45 am – 12:30 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|8||12:30 pm – 1:15 pm||Naivedyam Break|
|9||1:30 pm – 4:45 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|10||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Naivedyam Break|
|11||6:00 pm – 8:30 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|12||9:00 pm – 9:30 pm||Ekantha Seva|
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days.
Govindaraja Swamy Darshan Ticket Charges
- Special Darshan Ticket: Rs.5 per person
- Quick Darshan Ticket: Rs.20 per person
- Archana and Harathi – Rs.5
Best time to visit: Sep to Jun. The crowd will be high during weekends, Holidays and Festival days.
How to reach Govindaraja Swamy Temple?
- Temple is at a walkable distance from Tirupati Railway station
- 1 Km away from Tirupati bus station
- The nearest railway station is at Tirupati which is 200 mt away.
- Tirupati is well connected with all major cities across the country.