Govind dev Ji aarti Timings, Cost and Booking procedure
|4:30 am – 5:45 am||Mangal Aarti|
|8:15 am – 9:30 am||Dhoop Aarti|
|10:00 am – 10:45 am||Shringar Aarti|
|6:30 pm – 7:45 pm||Sandhya Aarti|
|8:45 pm – 9:15 pm||Sayan Aarti|
Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Govind dev Ji aarti Duration: 5 – 10 mins.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
The crowd will assemble inside the temple and the priest opens the curtain after decoration the deity.
How to reach Govind dev Ji Jaipur?
- The nearest airport is at Jaipur which is 12.5 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Jaipur which is 6 Km away.
- The direct bus is available to the Mandir.
- Sindhi Camp Bus station is 3.2 Km from the temple.
- Vehicles to be parked at Jaleb Chowk from there temple is 0.6 Km.