Gokarna Kuja Shanti Pooja Timings, Cost, Procedure, and Online Booking
When Mars is positioned in the ascendant’s second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth house, it is known as kuja dosha, mangal dosha, or Chevvai dosha It is recommended to do Kuja dosha Nivarana puja if the boy or girl is Manglik. Gokarna Temple is known for Dosha Nivarana pujas.
Gokarna Kuja Shanti Pooja Procedure
- This pooja will be performed in a day.
- No. of priests performing this Pooja: 2
- This pooja will be performed to reduce the malefic effects of Mangal Graha. It depends on the complexity of the Kuja Shanti, which includes Kumbha Vivah or Homam.
When a woman has Kuja/Manglik dosh, Kumbh Vivaha puja is performed for girls who are manglik. The word kumbh signifies pot. Kalasha is positioned and Ambhaḥ Aahwanam is performed during this puja. By performing this puja, one can reduce the effects of Manglik dosh and expect marriage to occur as soon as possible with a suitable match. Avoid getting married again.
Kuja Shanti Puja Dress code
Gents: Dhoti (white) and shirt or kurta and pyjama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (with Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, jeans, etc., as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Kuja Dosha Affects
- Delayed marriage
- Fear of Spouse death
- Separation and Divorce
- Not having good relationship with spouse
- Not healthy marriage life.
Gokarna Kuja Shanti Pooja Benefits
- Finding the right matches
- A healthy relationship with the spouse
- Long Life
For more details, Please call or WhatsApp 888-405-0898
A minimum of 7 days of booking is advisable to make puja arrangements.