Free Darshan Timings in Tirumala today, Tomorrow, Crowd status
Darshan Crowd is normal today. Darshan waiting might be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours. Only devotees with Darshan ticket holders are allowed to Tirumala. The crowd will be minimal during weekdays ie Tue, Wed and Thu.
Preferable Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Free Darshan Timings in Tirumala today
|Day||Darshan Timings||Expected Waiting time|
|Monday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Tuesday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||1 hour 30 mins to 1 hour 45 mins|
|Wednesday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Thursday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Friday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||2 hours to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Saturday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
|Sunday||9.00 am to 11.00 pm||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
The above-mentioned timings might differ from the actual.
TTD Tirupati Free Darshan Tokens Online Booking
- Slotted Sarva Darshan tokens will be released a month in advance for booking
- Daily 10000 to 20000 tokens will be available for the devotees
- Usually, the monthly quota will be released between the 20th to 25th.
- It is advisable to book 1 or 2 tickets per login id as traffic will be high during this time.
- The devotee can book the ticket using Aadhar Card/ Voter ID
- There is no preponement or postponement for the confirmed Darshan tickets.
Instructions to the devotees
- All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
- Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce RT-PCR negative certificates obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.