Dwarapudi Neyyabhishekam Timing, Cost, Pooja procedure
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs.10
It is performed daily to the deity.
Neyyabhishekam is performed the main deity and the Prasadam (Neyyi) is provided to the devotees.
Chandanabhishekam, Paneer Abhishekam is also performed during this time.
Afternoon Hours: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Neyyabhishekam performed during this time to the Utsava deity. Prasadam (Neyyi)is provided to the devotees.
Ticket can be purchased on arrival at the counter. No advance booking required.
How to reach Dwarapudi Temple?
- The nearest domestic airport is at Rajahmundry which is 30 km away
- The nearest international airport is at Vijayawada which is 150 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Dwarapudi which is 750 feet away.
- Rajahmundry is well connected with all parts of India.
- From Rajahmundry, direct bus to Dwarapudi is available at regular intervals.
Reference Link: Temple History