Dolphin nose Kodaikanal Timings, Entry fees, Route Map
This place is 8 km from Kodai Bus station. The trekking path begins after Pambar Bridge and Cab facility is available until this point. From there is it is by the walk down the hill for 3 km. It takes 1 hour 30 mins to reach viewpoint and 1-hour 45 mins – 2 hours for the return path. It usually consumes half of the day for the trailing. It is advisable to take light food so that it will be easy to walk.
Dolphin Nose is a flat rock and is 6,600 feet deep, valley viewpoint will be good from this point. One can have panoramic scenes of St. Catherine waterfalls, Kotagiri Hills and Mettupalayam plains from the point.
Places nearby Dolphin Nose Kodaikanal
- Lamb’s rock which is 5 km away.
- Sim’s Park is 12 km away.
- Law’s falls is 18 km away.
How to reach Kodaikanal?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 134 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Kodaikanal Road which is 79 km away.
- The direct bus is available from all parts of Tamil Nadu and neighbouring states Kerala and Karnataka.
Dolphin nose Kodaikanal Images
Reference Link: details