Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Booking procedure and Kalyana Mantapa Cost
Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Hall allotment timings varies from hall to hall. Please make sure with the timings before booking. Halls are located at a distance of 2 Km from the Temple.
Kalyana Mantapa Capacity: 50 to 250 members. Separate Dining is available in 3 Halls only.
Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Booking Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom have to submit their Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom Parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies required
- Hall cost includes Seating chairs, Tables and Marriage Hall charges.
- Only 3 halls are available for booking.
- Mini Hall with capacity 50 members is also available.
- Mantap Decoration, Lighting arrangements, Catering services, Purohit Pooja articles and other services will be charged extra.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed in these function halls
- A receipt will be issued by the Hall manager after marriage which can be used for the marriage registration
- Please note that no marriage registrations will be performed in Dharmasthala.
- The newly wed couple can have Darshan by booking Darshan tickets at the counter separately.
- Advance booking is advisable as halls are limited.
- Kalyana Mantapa will be allotted from 23 to 24 hours with standard check-in and checkout timings.
- Rooms are attached to the marriage hall and can be booked while booking the marriage hall.
For Dharmasthala Marriage Halls Enquiry, Please call 701 303 3309
Simple and Grand marriages are allowed in Dharmasthala Marriage Halls. Parents/ Guardians presence is mandatory for the marriage.