Devuni Kadapa Temple Timings, Darshan and Marriage Procedure
|S.No||Temple Darshan Hours||Day||Timings|
|1||Morning Hours||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||6:00 am – 12:30 pm|
|2||Evening Hours||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||3:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|3||Morning to Evening||Sat (No Break or Closing Timings)||6:00 am – 8:30 pm|
- Abhishekam will be performed on Friday’s at 6:00 am. Ticket Costs Rs.100 for a person
- Aaku Pooja will be performed for Hanuman on Tuesday’s for a family. Ticket costs between Rs.500 -Rs.600,as it depends on the Aaku cost (as per market value).
- Saravana Nakshathram Kalyanotsavam will be performed for a family. Ticket Costs Rs.100. Timings: 10:30 am – `12:00 pm.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva or Darshan tickets.
Temple is managed by TTD, Tirupati. Devotees can donate to the temple. DD/MO should be addressed to “The Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati”. Please attach a letter stating temple details and Post the letter with DD attached to the address
The Executive Officer,
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
Devotees can get married at this temple. Ticket costs Rs.566 without video coverage and Rs.666 with video coverage. Devotees should carry the Pooja materials and Mangala Sootram as well. Purohit will perform the event followed by Darshan for the devotees. Bride Groom and Bride needs to carry Original Aadhaar Card for age proof.
Interesting places to visit
- Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple at Vontimitta which is 28.2 km away
- Siddavatam fort is 22.2 km from the temple.
How to reach this Temple?
- Temple is 7 km from Kadapa Railway station.
- Temple is 4.5 km from Kadapa Bus station.
- 145 km From Tirupati, which takes 2 hours 45 mins by Road.
- The nearest international airport is at Tirupati which is 139 km away.
Reference Link: Temple History