Dampatya Pasupatha Homam Benefits, Timings, Cost and Procedure
Homam cost: Rs.14000 to Rs.16000 per couple.
Homam Duration: 3 to 4 hours.
Preferable Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Dampatya Pasupatha Homam Procedure
- Preparation of Maha Ganapathi Idol with Turmeric
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Maha Sankalpam
- Deepa Aradhana
- Kalasa Sthapana
- Devatha Avahanam
- Navagraha Pooja
- Agni Karyam
Pasupatha Homam is performed invoking Lord Siva. 2 to 3 priests will be performing the Pooja process. This Homam can be performed as a couple or it can be performed separately. This Homam can be performed either at home or at a Pilgrimage place. This Homam has to be performed after sunrise and before Noon for effective results.
Dampatya Pasupatha Homam Benefits
- It is believed that it resolves disputes within the family
- It is believed that it removes misunderstanding between family members
- Believes that Homam establish a good relationship between husband and wife
- Improves and strengthens the relationship between husband and wife.
- It also minimizes the disputes
- Obstacles in the marriage life can be removed
- Husband and wife will lead life peacefully
Best days for Dampatya Pasupatha Homam
- Sivaratri festival days
- Maha Sivaratri day
- Karthika Masam
- Monday’s during Karthika Masam
- Masa Sivaratri days
- Purnima days
- Panchami tithi
Please check with an astrologer for an auspicious day to perform Homam. This Homam is meant for married couples who seek good relationships and bonding.
Things to follow for Homam
- Not to take Non-Veg 3 days prior to the Homam
- Women can participate after the 8th day of their menstrual cycle
- Must take a head bath for the Homam
- Not to take Non-Veg for about 2 weeks after this Homam