Corbett Bus Safari Timings, Ticket Cost, Online Booking
|Vehicle Type||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Canter||5:45 am – 9:15 am||3:00 pm – 6:15 pm|
The above-mentioned timings might differ during monsoon season.
Corbett Bus Safari Charges
|Vehicle Type||No.of Persons||Indian||Foreigner|
|Caner||16 Visitors + 1 Driver||Rs.1500/ person||Rs.3000/ person|
The above-mentioned charges might differ.
Canter Safari Charges: Rs.1500/ person + Entry fees
Best Time to visit: Nov-Jun
Canter Safari is available in Dhikala Zone
Safari Duration: 3 hours.
|Safari Zone||Opening Dates||Closed Dates|
|Dhikala||15Nov – 15Jun||16Jun – 14Nov|
For Corbett Bus Safari, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
- Alcohol not allowed during stay/ safari
- Non-Veg food consumption not available and allowed
How to reach Jim Corbett National Park?
- The nearest airport is at Phoolbagh, Pantnagar which is 50 Km away.
- The Dehradun Airport is 174 Km away.
- The Delhi International airport is 295 Km away
- The nearest Railway station is at Ramnagar which is 12 Km away.
- The direct bus is not available from Delhi.
- Taxi can be hired from
Airport/ Railway statoin.
Reference Link: details