Brahmin Marriage in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Temple, Booking procedure
Marriage Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm
It is standard Hall allotment Time and extension may not be possible.
Hall Capacity varies from 20 to 200 members.
Required Documents for the Marriage Hall Booking
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th mark sheet photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards/ Other Photo ID proofs photocopies
Terms and Conditions to get married in Tirumala Tirupati
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- The Bride family and Groom family must be Hindus
- Only Arranged marriages are allowed at Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- The Bride and Groom parents must be available for the Marriage.
- Guardians can perform the marriage during their parent’s absence on submitting valid documents.
For more details, Please Call @ 701 303 3309
Brahmin Marriage in Tirumala Tirupati
Hall will be allotted from 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm on the next day. All rituals have to be performed within this time as the hall will be allotted for the next marriage bookings.
Shasti Poorthi, Upanayanam are allowed to perform in these wedding halls on prior booking. Purohit can be engaged either from Tirumala or can bring their own as there is no restriction on this. Due to security reasons, Cooking utensils may not be allowed to Tirumala. But you can engage available catering services in Tirumala. Brahmin Cooking persons and serving persons are readily available in Tirumala.
Advance booking required for the marriage halls as they are limited. Hall booking receipt mandatory for hall allotment.
Marriage Registration in Tirumala
- The Bride and Groom’s 10th marksheet and Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents photo ID proofs
- Marriage invitation card
- Wedding Photos
- Three Witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs
required for the registration at SMC Tirumala.