Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple wedding Cost and Procedure
Marriage Timings: During temple opening Hours. Usually, marriage happens in the morning hours.
Marriage Enrollment Cost: Rs.1000 per couple.
Marriage Duration: 30 to 45 mins
Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple wedding Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom family must be Hindus
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
- The Bride and Groom must submit Aadhar Cards, SSLC Photocopies
- Bride and Groom must submit Two Passport Size photos, Invitation Card.
- The Bride parents and Groom parents must Govt Photo ID proof photocopies.
- 15 days of advance booking is advisable.
- Marriage is performed in a Mantap located in the temple premises.
- Marriage without decoration is allowed at the temple Mantap.
- Parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- Marriage receipt will be issued after the marriage.
- The photoshoot is not allowed inside the temple
- Pre and Post marriage rituals can be performed at the hall outside the temple.
- Food can be arranged at Samudhaya Bhavan.
- Catering services can be planned outside the temple.
- Purohit charges are included in the marriage enrollment charges.
- Garlands and Pooja articles to be purchased on their own.
- As the temple is under ASI maintenance, advance permission is required.
For more details on Wedding, please call @ 85000 85151
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Two passport size Photos from Bride and Groom
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s SSLC Mark sheet photocopies
- Two witnesses along with Photo ID proofs.
- Marriage receipt from the temple
- Wedding invitation card.
- Marriage Photos two copies
The marriage registration office is not available at the temple. Registration can be performed at your home town with the proof from the temple. Love marriages and Inter-religion marriages are note allowed at this temple