Bhadrachalam Marriage Procedure, Cost, Booking details
Marriage Hall will be allotted for 24 hours.
Marriage Halls are located nearby Temple at a walkable distance.
ID Proofs required: Aadhaar Card from Bride/ Groom and their Parents. Aadhaar Card to verify Address, Photo ID and Age proof.
Marriage Hall Rent includes Hall rent, Electricity Charges, Water Supply Charges, and Cleaning Charges.
Advance booking: 3 months advance booking is required as halls are limited.
One must submit ID proof Photocopies at the time of booking
Hall allotment timings: 2:00 pm – 2:00 pm. (Changes from Satram to Satram)
Hall Capacity: 50 members – 500 members.
For Bhadrachalam Marriage Hall Details, Please call +91 85000 87012
Terms and Conditions
- Both Groom and Bride must be Hindus.
- Parents/ Relatives must be present at the time of marriage from both sides.
- Hall Cancellation/ Date Postponement is not available.
- Two rooms will be allotted for Bride and Groom each.
- Hall Decoration, Seating Arrangement, Pooja Samagri and Food facilities will be charged extra.
- A receipt will be issued after Marriage which can be used for Marriage Registration.
- Relatives/Parents must reach Hall 12 hours in advance.
Reference Link: History